Divinity: Original Sin II - Patch 220.127.116.11 is live!
A new patch for Divinity: Original Sin II adds some improvments and fixes many bugs.
We've just released a new patch for you.
With this patch we have delivered some minor tweaks and changes to the game. We've added localization modding support, something a lot of you have asked for. Also, certain characters that were overreacting before, will give you fair warning when reacting to criminal behaviour.
Last but not least, we have added the Game Master Journal feature that will allow the GM to plan a campaign with notes and descriptions of events (visible only to the GM).
For more details about what's in the patch, please check out the patch notes below, and enjoy the game!
Changes and improvements
- Crippling blow no longer hits allies
- Can now force formation when entering combat (formation UI)
- Listening in on another player's dialogue now autoscrolls
- Made puzzle maze portals interactable so that you can click both them and the gargoyle
- Improved physics on pipes and cogs in imp level in COS
- Improved a JumpToTurn story call so it doesn't cause loss of turns in combat
- Improved sound fx on sand storm
- Teleporting party characters outside of combat unchains them
- Certain characters that used to overreact to stealing will now first warn you
- Without pet pal, animals now animate and play sound fx when talked to
- When a character triggers a "stop stealing" dialog, another character can no longer rob the NPC blind without a reaction
- Followers and summons can now use the toggle actions button to perform certain actions
- Fixed the memorised skills interface not updating immediately upon learning new skills
- Fixed an issue related to skills not showing up on the second skillbar depending the used resolution
- Fixed items being added to the skillbar twice when moving them between containers inside the inventory
- Fixed error messages regarding innate skills when pressing the Reset All button in the skills screen
- Fixed overlapping text in the Runes screen for certain items
- Fixed selection of items that have Rune slots when using a controller
- Fixed being able to see items from several players in the Crafting panel under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue related to unequipping two-handed weapons via context menu when using a controller. You can now immediately equip other weapons after doing this
- Added player feedback when trying to start an arena game with only one active team
- The skill bar lock is automatically unlocked when opening the skills panel
- Fixed summons being able to interact with crafting screen, allowing them to use, equip or pickup items
- Fixed sorting functionality in pickpocket interface when using a controller
- Fixed being able to drag other player's portraits around
- Fixed dialog options overlapping in some cases
- Fixed missing recipes after leaving party
Information aboutDivinity: Original Sin II
SP/MP: Single + MP