Divinity: Original Sin II - Patch v184.108.40.2066
Divinity: Original Sin II has received a large patch that makes over 500 changes and improvements.
We've just released a new patch, and it's a big one!
How big? Well, patch 220.127.116.116 is bursting at the seams with over 500 changes and improvements, including massive modifications to skill balancing, on-demand teleportation to waypoints on the map, a new screenshot-friendly mode, and fixes for several achievements.
So check out the patch notes, check out the game, and let us know what you think!
Changes and improvements
- Added fast waypoint travel via the main map. Clicking waypoints now lets you travel to that location directly
- Added map markers for sub-region entrances and exits
- Added a "Toggle Screenshot Mode" button to hide the UI (default: F10)
- Added range value to ranged skill and ranged skill book tooltips
- Added sorting to the trade window
- Added "Sell all wares" option to the controller trade window
- Added highlighting of new recipes to the crafting window
- Improved selection of NPCs that have items right behind them. This should prevent accidentally triggering theft behavior
- GM mode: GM can now set XP gained from monsters
- Updated and fixed several journal entries
Information aboutDivinity: Original Sin II
SP/MP: Single + MP